The Honourable Prime Minister of India Shri Narendra Modi addressed the students, parents and teachers ahead of the board and competitive examinations and shared his views in the programme ‘Mann ki Baat’ which was aired on All India Radio on 22nd February 2015.
The main highlights were as follows:
1. Urges students to be warriors not worriers.
2. Also urges students to take up examination with a smile on their face.
3. Advises Parents not to compare their children with other & mount pressure on their wards.
4. Advises students appearing to focus on the present without thinking much about future, drawing an analogy from Cricket, that a good batsman in the crease is bothered only about the next ball.
5. Take the examination with a smile on your face.
6. Don’t think of competing with some one else, think about surpassing your own limits with each passing day.
7. He also urges the students to look the examination as an opportunity rather than challenge.
8. He also urges the students not to waste our energy competing with others. Start competing with yourself & make sure that your present is better than your past.
9. We are responsible for making the exams a burden. We should stop doing it.
Please check following links to read more about it.Please check any one of the following links to listen.