Mohd. Aqib of XI B is a student who tackles challenges, blocks his fear and scores points for his team.
A football player who has made all of us proud through his dedication, hard work, perseverance and self denial is a student of our school. His participation at various levels has brought laurels and great honour as a result of individual commitment and group effort. His fantastic performances are well exhibited on various grounds as he has represented Delhi almost thrice. He has shown exemplary performance at National U – 14 , U – 17 category. He played and made an impact at CBSE tournament where he was awarded as the Best Defender Award.
His passion and energy brought celebrations as our school won Airtel Rising Star Tournament in which around 30 students participated. He was selected to play for the second round in Goa held on 22 Feb 2014. From all over country around 30 football players came to attend the camp. Some coaches from Manchester United Football Club were also present there. Mohd. Aqib has spent day after day chasing his dream to be the next Christiano Ronaldo. This passion is evident, as he has been selected to attend training camp at Manchester in the month of April, 2014.
Fair to say, they found what they were looking for. His unquestionable zeal and enthusiasm has earned him a place, a quality chance. He will definitely convert those chances into goals.
We wish him good luck so that he may compete at the top of the table for the foreseeable future.
CRPF Public School, Rohini
by CRPF School on 3/02/2014
March is almost here. And so is the dreaded exam season. While the levels of tension, stress and frustration are on an all time high, no one can deny the immense power of a simple smile and a simple 'Good luck. I know you'll do well" in curbing the exam stress! There isn't a way out of these desperate days. And there isn't really a short cut either.
Here are some dos and don’ts before and during the examination. Hope that the following suggestions will surly help you to prepare better for your exams.
Before going to the Examination Hall
1. Avoid indigestible food, excessive liquids and stimulants like cola, coffee or tea in the previous night.
2. Avoid late night reading.
3. Sleep for six hours at least, to get enough rest.
4. Avoid discussion about previous papers.
5. Plan some relaxation in the morning like listening to light music or going for a short walk or a jog for 15 to 20 minutes.
6. Do not attempt any new revision topics on the day of examination.
7. Eat light food with good nutritive value well before you start from home on the way to examination hall. Keep a small water bottle along with to keep you well hydrated.
In the Examination Hall
1. Minimize waiting time outside the examination hall. It is always good to have known the exact examination hall and seat on the previous day.
2. Walk straight into examination hall on the day of examination.
3. Avoid anxiety provoking discussions with friends e.g. discussion on topics or questions or nervous feelings you have, etc.
4. Practice positive self-statements like "I am going to do well", "I am well prepared for this examination', ‘I have come here to pass the examination with good grades’.
In the Examination Seat
1. Settle and compose yourself.
2. Layout your equipment. e.g. pen, pencil, compass etc at leisure with cool mind.
3. Take fifteen minutes to read the paper and check instructions carefully and then underline key words in questions in your mind and plan.
4. Try to write legibly.
5. Leave space after each answer.
6. Select the question you know the answer best.
7. Write simply in short sentences, with correct spellings.
8. Avoid long background introductions in your answers.
9. Do not worry about the number of supplementary sheets used by the other examinees. Just concentrate on your own job.
10. Plan your time - drive the time according to the marks allocated to each question.
11. Stick to your time budget - try to keep ten minutes time at the end so as to permit you to tie supplementary, check roll no. etc.
12. If you are running out of time - remember that two half answered questions fetch more marks than only one fully answered question. So never leave any question unattempted.
13. Always leave fifteen minutes in the end to check your answers. This strategy helps to make minor changes, recheck any inadvertent omissions and adds to the mental peace for further examination papers.
Wish you all the very best for the examinations. It's absolutely fine and normal to be nervous. But your nervousness must never hold you back from performing your part.
All is well! Learn to Smile through Stress. Stay calm, be cool, be healthy, eat healthy, prepare well, do well and then wait for the magic to unfold. The World's all yours ... Go, Win it !
OATH FOR STUDENTS by Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam
1. I will pursue my education with dedication and I will excel in it.
2. I will plant at least five saplings and shall ensure their growth through constant care.
3. I will constantly endeavor to remove the pain of my suffering brethren.
4. I will work for becoming an enlightened citizen and make my family righteous.
5. I will always be a friend of the mentally and physically challenged and will work hard to make them feel normal, like the rest of us.
6. I promise that I will work hard with honesty to transform my country into a developed country.
OATH FOR YOUTH by Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam
1. I will have a goal and work hard to achieve that goal. I realize that small aim is a crime.
2. I will work with integrity and succeed with integrity.
3. I will be a good member of my family, a good member of the society, a good member of the nation and a good member of the world.
4. I will always try to save or better someone's life, without any discrimination of caste, creed, language religion or state. Wherever I am, a thought will always come to my mind. That is “What can I give?”
5. I will always protect and enhance the dignity of every human life without any bias.
6. I will always remember the importance of time. My motto will be “Let not my winged days, be spent in vain”.
7. I will always work for clean planet Earth and clean energy.
8. As a youth of my nation, I will work and work with courage to achieve success in all my tasks and enjoy the success of others.
9. I am as young as my faith and as old as my doubt. Hence, I will light up then, the lamp of faith in my heart.10. My National Flag flies in my heart and I will bring glory to my nation.
1) Heavy rains remind us of challenges in life. Never ask for a lighter rain. Just pray for a better umbrella. That is attitude.
2) When flood comes, fish eat ants and when flood recedes, ants eat fish. Only time matters.Just hold on, God gives opportunity to everyone!
3) Life is not about finding the right person, but creating the right relationship, it's not how we care in the beginning, but how much we care till ending.
4) Some people always throw stones in your path. It depends on you what you make with them, Wall or Bridge? Remember you are the architect of your life.
5) Every problem has (n+1) solutions, where n is the number of solutions that you have tried and 1 is that you have not tried. That’s life.
6) It is not important to hold all the good cards in life. But it’s important how well you play with the cards which you hold.
7) Often when we lose all hope and think this is the end, God smiles from above and says, `Relax dear it’s just a bend. Not the end'. Have Faith and have a successful life.
8) When you are sad, try to cheer up just go to the mirror and say, `Damn I am really so cute` and you will overcome your sadness. But don’t make this a habit because liars go to hell.
9) One of the basic differences between God and human is, God gives, gives and forgives. But human gets, gets, gets and forgets. Be thankful in life!
10) Only two types of persons are happy in this world. First is Mad and second is Child. Be Mad to achieve what you desire and be a Child to enjoy what you have achieved.
Wishing you a successful life!
It was blue sky with white clouds scattered,
To bless class 12th hearty whishes we had gathered.
On 15th of Feb. 2014 to present our voiceless love and care,
A long hug and eyes brimmed with tears, moments of farewell we shared,
Gushing stream of music and dance,
To present their best, students of class XI had every moment and chance.
They rocked the stage and set it to fire,
a melodious way to bid adieu this show began with the choir.
Talent show for twelfth class students was arranged on the stage,
Questionnaire and quiz bank built up our curiosity and craze.
Titles of Mr. and Miss CRPF, Gentleman and the lady of the evening,
Best Dressed and Versatile Child, with energy they were beaming,
Diversity and variety added spice to the show
Raps or medleys of songs difficult to number high or low.
Abhishek,Paras,Manoj showed up as stars,
Sanchi, Athira ,Vani remained no far.
Snacks and hot lunch, steaming flavours all around,
It was a day of parting for a new beginning outside the school ground.
Principal’s speech, the words of lesson and blessings for our students so dear,
One day they will meet somewhere with innumerable achievements to cheer.
“Fly like a cloud and flow like a river”
For our blessings will spread warmth even on the coldest day of winter.
Lessons come from the journey, not the destination,
Fighting challenges and celebrating occasions.
The journey of so many years with twists and turns,
Many moments shared together giving joy in return.
C.R.P.F. Hostel where young ones stay together
Creating ‘home away from home’cherishing this treasure.
But the journey goes on and kids grow up
Like a tree that stands up higher than a leaning shrub.
So was the day of farewell on 12th Feb. 2014
When students of class XII were ready to live their dreams,
Evening was welcomed as the lamp was lighted
Smiling faces and blessed hearts were delighted.
Melody of choir and rhythmic orchestra beats,
Without the rocking performance of junior boys
this show could never be complete.
An excellent presentation of theatre was a drama by Munshi Premchand
“Ahinsa Parmo Dharma” an amazing presentation that kept us stunned.
Tokens and gratitude, words of thanks
Our hostellers were ready to move on with the lighted lamp.
Appreciations and admirations our principal sir had for all,
He guided them through his words of wisdom ,
moments of varied colours he recalled.
Vice Principal ma’am had a heart full of blessings for all her dear students,
She advised them to be judicious, wise and prudent.
Every moment brought with it memories engraved in our heart,
To achieve the goal we always seeked alas! we must part.